Monday, February 6, 2012

Focusing on the perfect timing of NOW.

I was thinking today that I've been a little negative as of late...or a lot negative.  I have felt down about my job search that has resulted in absolutely NO calls, or emails back-except those to tell me I am unqualified for what I applied for.  I also have felt discouraged about my health-I was trying to get back into working out and eating better but instead started getting headaches every single day that made me want to do anything but work out...and resulted in me consuming a large amount of french fries. whoops. 
I also have been struggling with timing.  I'm 23 years old and I already graduated from college.  BUT...Why am I living at home?  Why don't I have a job?  Why am I reconsidering my major choice?  Why am I not engaged?  Why have I not done more with my life?  Why so many things?  Why...why...why?  Oh, yea. Because its NOT my timing.  And it's not my plan. It's HIS.  So this week, I'm moving forward with absolute surrender.  Surrendering to his timing and his plan. 
Remembering that every single day is apart of my journey.
Molding me and shaping me for His great purpose.
A purpose that is far greater than I can comprehend.

  

Happy Monday, All. 

2 comments:

  1. So very well written Boo! I completely understand every bit of what you are saying and I know that many others will be able to relate. Thank you for being so open and sharing this...you have reminded me to do the same. Let go and let God. I love you sweet girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do realize you quoted jersey shore in this? "let go and let god"....haha. love you boo :) thanks so much for your sweet words and encouragement always!

    ReplyDelete