Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Bridesmaids!

I'm excited to be able to share this since my girls said YES.

So here is how I asked my girls to be my Bridesmaids!

First, I wrote each of them a card just saying how thankful I am that each of them is in my life and how I am so excited that they will be there on my special day...
I found these really cuter yellow and black cards at Target...they match our colors perfectly!
Then, inside each card was a typed note asking each of them to do certain things for me, and to be my bridesmaid.  I tailored each to the girl I was asking.  Some of the lines were the same, but I tried to make several lines in each personal to my relationship with each girl as well.
I got the idea online, but the note is all me.
Then I wrapped up for each of them one of my favorite wedding themed movies "27 dresses".  I made sure to include in each note "will you promise to help me find the perfect dress-even if it takes 27 tries?"  Just to incorporate the movie too.
I wrote to each of them on the box as well, just so even if they lose the card and the paper, they will still have a note from me telling them how excited I am that they will be standing up there with me!
When I was done with all the personal touches I wrapped them up like this:
I think they came out super cute!!!  

Then it was time to deliver them.  Since we are all attending a bridal fair this weekend and I'm trying on dresses for the first time-and these girls will be with me, I wanted them to now beforehand!  So I made sure to deliver them all this week.
I had so much fun surprising them and giving them these letters and gift from me, and it was so great to share my excitement with them!  Each and everyone of these girls has been there for me at some point or another and been my best friend.  I am very excited to spend more time with these girls over the next year, and to have them stand up there with me as I marry the love of my life.

Thank you, 

Nicole, Jenna, Alise, Harmony, & Liz.  I love all of you SO much.  Thank you for being apart of our special day, and all the days in between. 




No comments:

Post a Comment