Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for...in no particular order.


Caffeine.  I have been having horrible headaches, and caffeine is a wonderful thing. 

God. He is constantly challenging me to surrender to his plan and trust.

My family.  They are amazing people. 

Project Runway.  I love watching creative people and I can't wait to watch the next episode of All Stars. 

Pinterest.  It keeps me entertained, and gives me new and creative things to try.

My boyfriend.  He is so supportive, and cute, and funny, and so many other things. I love him. 

The interview that I had yesterday.  It was a positive experience, and I really needed it.

The power of prayer.  It seriously can help me find peace in the nastiest of storms.

The Sacramento Kings.  I am such a fan, and I am thankful for the entertainment they provide.  Cant wait for the game tonight with my love!

This Beautiful weather: seriously. its gorgeous out.

That I can wash my hair today. haha.  I got my hair done and you can't wash it for two days.  I cannot wait! 

Enjoy your Thursday everyone!  And remember to be thankful for the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment