Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

While I myself have only been a "blogger" for 3 days now, over the past few years I have run across a few blogs that I enjoyed reading.  As I scanned through various peoples posts I found that many people posted something called "Thankful Thursdays" and I loved the idea.  It's important in this crazy world to slow down for a minute and really just be thankful for what you have...So here are a few things I'm thankful for this particular Thursday...


...I'm thankful for a God who loves me more than I can begin to comprehend.  Who is always there for me, and whose blessings overwhelm me.

...I'm thankful for my wonderful family.  They say you don't get to pick who your family is...but honestly if I had the choice, I wouldn't pick anyone else.  I am incredibly lucky.

...I'm thankful for the amazing guy that I have in my life.  It's a wonderful thing to be in love with your best friend.

...I'm thankful for the friends in my life who are there for me no questions asked, and even if it's been awhile since I've seen them...it's like no time lost.

...I'm thankful for my job.  Not only that I have one, but that I enjoy it.

...I'm thankful for caffeine.  I'm not sure how I would make it through the day without it.

...I'm thankful for the roof over my head, and the floor beneath my feet.

...I'm thankful for my warm comfy bed that I'm about to snuggle into.

There are so many things in this life to be thankful for.


-Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment