Sunday, August 14, 2011

My "Sunday Funday"

I now, thanks to my new job, have every Sunday off-and this is a wonderful thing.  I love Sundays.  I love getting up and going to church, and going out to lunch with my family, and spending the rest of the day relaxing!  On this particular Sunday, I decided to do some arts & crafts. LOL.  So I took a trip to Joanne with my mom-and spent over an hour looking for things I could try to make or use to make something I already had into something new...up-cycling!  A concept I am very familiar with from my days at San Francisco State University where the goal was always sustainability and recycling.  So I thought I would share a little bit of what I did today...I hope everyone else is enjoying there Sunday!

I took an old Forever 21 T-shirt that I never wear, and added some flowers to make it something I  WILL wear.

And again-a basic tee from Target, with just a little added touch!

And this purple chain necklace-so cute, and so simple to make!

  I have a few other projects I'm working on...I'll upload when they are finished!
  Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment