Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crossroads.

You know that point in your life where you aren't really sure what to do, or what comes next?
Yep, I'm right there.
That Crossroad.
I graduated about 7 months ago from College, got a job really quickly, and then quit that job about 3 weeks ago.
Now its making me rethink everything.
Did I major in the right thing?  Did I go to the right school?  What do I want to do with my life?
And ultimately: what makes me really, really happy?
I know it might seem far fetched, but one of my goals in life is to live out the saying "If you do something you love, then you'll never have to work a day in your life"...
Now don't get me wrong, I realize there will be days that even the best, most amazing job in the entire world could bring me to my wits end...but I want to feel most days like I'm enjoying my time.  I also realize that a lot of this has to do with my own personal attitude.  I make the choice every single day to be happy, as well as to enjoy the circumstances I am in.  But at the same time....there are certain things that I cannot control, and certain things I can't make happen...much as I'd like to.
SO....
yea.
what to do next.
I am totally lost on the answer to this question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment