Monday, January 2, 2012

And it's only just begun...

So far 2012 has treated me very well.
I ended my 2011 with the boyfriend.
He took me out to dinner at The Melting Pot, and then downtown to watch the fireworks. It was such a great way to end one year, and begin another!
It was our first time at The Melting Pot, and the food was AH-MAZING! My favorites were the strawberry salad, the beef with teriyaki sauce, my "Love Martini", the pound cake dipped in chocolate, and my date :)

Before heading out for dinner.
Downtown for fireworks!
My New Years Kiss <3

Such a fun night!!  And today, we got to go to a Kings game and watch my favorite team get a win!
I can't wait to go back on Thursday, to hopefully see them win again, with my daddy!  I got us tickets as part of his Christmas gift!  I love going to games with him!


Such a great start to the year already...and it's only January 2nd. 
Looking forward to all that God has planned in the coming months.
I know there are some wonderful memories to be made....
Happy New Year Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment